Whmengqi can provide bulk Pharmaceutical raw materials,Pharmaceutical raw materials in stock.
Adrenaline Hydrochloride is an anti-shock vasoactive drug used for rescue of cardiac arrest and rescue of anaphylactic shock. It can also be used for the treatment of other allergic diseases such as bronchial asthma and urticaria. Combined with local anesthetics for local hemostasis and prolonged efficacy. Alias: adrenaline, accessory renin, pararennin.
Stimulating myocardial, conduction, and sinus node beta receptors, causing myocardial contraction
We can provide discount CAS 55-31-2.
Increased force, increased cardiac output, accelerated conduction and increased heart rate. The β2 receptors that activate the mucous membranes of the skin and viscera, especially the renal arteries, contract, and the skeletal and coronary arteries expand. Activating the bronchial β2 receptor, causing bronchiectasis. It acts on the liver and fat β2 receptors, promotes the breakdown of liver glycogen and fat, and raises blood sugar.
We can provide High Quality CAS 55-31-2.
1. Relax bronchial smooth muscle to relieve bronchospasm and control asthma attacks;
2. Exciting the heart, increasing myocardial contractility and contraction rate for cardiac resuscitation;
3. For severe allergic reactions, such as anaphylactic shock, relieve bronchospasm, urticaria, neurovascular edema, itchy skin, etc.;
4. Adding local anesthetic liquid can prolong the time of spinal nerve block;
5. Correction is mainly caused by low blood output syndrome after cardiopulmonary bypass;
6. For the treatment of hypoglycemia, such as caused by excessive insulin;
7. Topical administration, contraction of blood vessels to reduce conjunctival hyperemia, and control of surface bleeding of the skin mucosa.